The group of companies comprises of:
1. The 83-roomed, five-star Hotel Ta’ Cenc & Spa, catering to the discerning traveller by personifying style, comfort and hospitality. An island within an island, built on Gozo’s highest point and offering stunning views over the 1.5m sqm estate, the majestic cliffs and the picturesque islands of Malta and Comino. It is the only hotel in the region to be built on a 150 hectare Natura 2000 site, with undisturbed skylines that stretch as far as the eye can see.
2. The 48 – roomed, four star Cornucopia Hotel, in the heart of the Gozitan countryside, is a converted farmhouse hotel full of local character. Set in quiet surroundings, this family- run hotel lies nestled high above a valley with captivating country and distant sea views.
3. Built across the road from the Cornucopia Hotel and terraced down the valley itself are the ‘Cornucopia Bungalows’. The two complexes of five and six bungalows respectively have a spacious terrace with spectacular views of the valley and beyond to the sea.
4. The Cornucopia Farmhouse, a converted farmhouse situated next to the main pool of the Cornucopia Hotel and within its landscaped gardens.
5. The Masri villas and apartments, a cluster of five villas and two apartments around a swimming pool.
6. The St. Patrick's Hotel, a four-star, 64 – roomed seaside hotel situated right on the seafront in Xlendi bay, just three meters away from the Blue Mediterranean Sea. Enjoying alluring views of the bay and the cliffs towering on each side, it is only 3 km from Victoria, the capital.
7. Gozo Garage, the leading car hire and handling agents on the island, with over 30 years of experience and over 150 cars of various makes and models. We are also handling agents to some of the top tour operators operating to Gozo.
Gozo agents for Gasan Enterprises - Jaguar, Volvo, Ford, Mazda, Yamaha and Gasan Mamo Insurance.
With our vast experience over these years and our companies’ amenities, we can proudly promise you an enjoyable and memorable holiday on our lovely island of Gozo.